Can the INFINITI QX80 Tow?
The 2021 INFINITI QX80 is the latest update to one of the most feature-heavy and luxurious SUVs on the market. And with a standard V8 engine, Merriam and Overland Park drivers can get up to 8,500 pounds of INFINITI QX80 towing capacity. That’s quite a lot, but there’s even more to the QX80’s performance perks than just raw towing power. INFINITI of Kansas City covers the INFINITI QX80 towing capacity, engine specs, and other features below!
INFINITI QX80 Towing Capacity: Engine Specs
A robust 5.6L V8 engine comes standard with the INFINITI QX80, and it’s got a lot going for it. It has a remarkable towing capacity, more than enough for an RV trailer, a full boat, and many other things that Olathe drivers can use for their adventures. Here are more engine specs that lead to the INFINITI QX80 towing capacity:
INFINITI QX80 5.6L V8 Engine:
- 400 hp
- 413 lb-ft of torque
- 8,500-pound max towing capacity
- 7-speed automatic transmission with adaptive shift control
INFINITI QX80 Towing Capacity: Performance Features
Like other INFINITI SUVs, the INFINITI QX80 is a feature-heavy vehicle that is made to help Lees Summit drivers accomplish what they need in grace and style. There are tons of great towing accessories and safety features that you’ll find incredibly useful wherever you’re trailering. Let’s detail a few of them:
- Integrated Class IV Tow Hitch and 7-PIN Wiring Harness with Cover for attaching your QX80 to its trailer.
- Hill Start Assist to prevent any backsliding during the interval between accelerating and braking.
- Trailer Sway Control is a trailer technology that senses and makes adjustments automatically.
- Available Hydraulic Body Control Motion results in a smoother ride by minimizing your body roll.
- All-Mode 4WD® on the QX80 comes with lots of modes, including a Tow Mode!
- Around View® Monitor with Moving Object Detection gives you a 360-degree view of your surroundings.
- Available ProASSIST Package including a Smart Rearview Mirror with a wide-angle view of your trailer.
- 16.6 cubic feet of cargo space even when everyone is seated.
- Available Adaptive Front Lighting System with Auto-Leveling Headlights to improve visibility when it’s dark, but you still need a trailer!
Test Drive the QX80 Today!
The INFINITI QX80 towing capacity is one of many reasons why this vehicle stands out, even against stiff competition from Lexus. We’re excited to introduce it to Merriam drivers at INFINITI of Kansas City. Contact us today to set up a test drive!
More from INFINITI of Kansas City
The 2021 INFINITI QX50 is here to change the game for crossovers. With the INFINITI world’s First Variable Compression Turbo engine and multiple driver assistance technologies, you will be amazed by the performance on the Overland Park roads. What’s more is that the INFINITI QX50 is also bringing unique exterior colors, so you can find one…
The 2021 INFINITI QX80 is the latest update to one of the most feature-heavy and luxurious SUVs on the market. And with a standard V8 engine, Merriam and Overland Park drivers can get up to 8,500 pounds of INFINITI QX80 towing capacity. That’s quite a lot, but there’s even more to the QX80’s performance perks than…
If you’re looking for a high-performance sedan to enhance your drives around Overland Park, consider one of the exciting 2021 INFINITI Q50 configurations at INFINITI of Kansas City. Whether you’re interested in the top-tier INFINITI Q50 RED SPORT or the entry-level model, we’ll help you find what you’re looking for. Explore the INFINITI Q50 price and standard features…