Can the 2020 INFINITI QX60 Tow?
Not only can the 2020 INFINITI QX60 tow; this SUV has an impressive max towing capacity of 5,000 pounds! The QX60 towing capacity is one of the highlights of this vehicle’s capabilities, so INFINITI of Kansas City covers engine specs, accessories, and other important information about this vehicle below!
2020 INFINITI QX60 Towing Capacity: Engine Specs
If you’re looking for responsive and fun performance on Overland Park roads, the 3.5L 24-valve V6 engine that comes standard on the QX60 does the trick. This engine contributes to the QX60 towing capacity with the following capabilities:
- 295 horsepower
- 270 lb-ft of torque
- Electronically-controlled Continuously Variable Transmission
- INFINITI Drive Mode Selector, which adjusts the transmission and throttle response for Snow, Eco, and Sport modes.
Not only does the V6 engine provide the necessary torque for an exceptional max towing, but it also helps drivers navigate all sorts of terrains and climates.
2020 INFINITI QX60 Towing Capacity: Towing Features
Alongside the many QX60 accessories that enhance your Olathe drives, there are features and available parts that help boost your QX60 towing capacity and towing experience. Driving a camper on vacation in Kansas City or a trailer for the big move are both made easier with the following features:
- Around View® Monitor with Moving Object Detection to increase awareness of your surroundings in Lees Summit so your trailer doesn’t hit anything.
- Backup Collision Intervention so that you can hitch and park with confidence, even in tight spots.
- Traction Control System to compliment the QX60 towing capacity with controlled performance on all sorts of terrains.
- Lane Departure Warning and Lane Departure Prevention to keep both you and your camper in the ideal place as you are driving across the highway in the Merriam area.
- Blindspot Monitor and Blind Spot Intervention® is a sophisticated system designed with your safety in mind.
- And More!
Explore the 2020 INFINITI QX60 Towing Capacity Today!
The 2020 QX60 towing capacity is just one highlight among many on this multifaceted, stylish new SUV. INFINITI of Kansas City is proud to help Merriam explore everything this vehicle has to offer, with detailed model comparisons among other tools on our website. Please contact us with any questions!
More from INFINITI of Kansas City
The 2021 INFINITI QX50 is here to change the game for crossovers. With the INFINITI world’s First Variable Compression Turbo engine and multiple driver assistance technologies, you will be amazed by the performance on the Overland Park roads. What’s more is that the INFINITI QX50 is also bringing unique exterior colors, so you can find one…
The 2021 INFINITI QX80 is the latest update to one of the most feature-heavy and luxurious SUVs on the market. And with a standard V8 engine, Merriam and Overland Park drivers can get up to 8,500 pounds of INFINITI QX80 towing capacity. That’s quite a lot, but there’s even more to the QX80’s performance perks than…
If you’re looking for a high-performance sedan to enhance your drives around Overland Park, consider one of the exciting 2021 INFINITI Q50 configurations at INFINITI of Kansas City. Whether you’re interested in the top-tier INFINITI Q50 RED SPORT or the entry-level model, we’ll help you find what you’re looking for. Explore the INFINITI Q50 price and standard features…