2021 INFINITI QX80 Interior
The 2021 INFINITI QX80 is an update on one of the best SUVs on the Merriam market. Packed with amenities and fine materials, the INFINITI QX80 interior is one of the major reasons that Overland Park drivers seek out the latest editions of this vehicle. Learn more below as INFINITI of Kansas City explores the INFINITI QX80 interior!
2021 INFINITI QX80 Interior Dimensions
Let’s start with the interior dimensions. The three rows on the QX80 seat up to eight passengers comfortably, making the QX80 an ideal family SUV or carpool SUV. Throughout Olathe drives and long roadtrips, your passengers will be comfortable thanks to 152.5 cubic feet of passenger volume. Here are the QX80 dimensions:
- Interior Cargo Volume (seats up): 16.6 cubic feet
- Interior Cargo Volume (seats down): 49.6 cubic feet
- Max Interior Cargo Volume: 95.1 cubic feet
- Interior Head Room 1st/2nd/3rd row (inches): 39.9/ 40 / 36.8
- Interior Legroom 1st/2nd/3rd row (inches): 39.6 / 41 / 28.8
- Interior Shoulder room 1st/2nd/3rd row (inches): 63.8 / 63.5 / 60.5
2021 INFINITI QX80 Interior Comfort
A large SUV is only as good as the fine materials and amenities inside of it. When it comes to the INFINITI QX80 interior, the list of features is long. INFINITI has made sure that everyone in the QX80 has a first class experience, updating their large SUV with the latest car design ideas. Here are some of the highlights:
- Dual Climate Control Seats on the first row allow for heating and cooling. Heated second rowseats are available, as are power-reclining third-row seats.
- Easy-Access Second Row allows you to move and fold down the seats with the touch of a button.
- Seat Memory for first-row seats
- Graphite and Wheat Leather-Appointed Seating are among your color optionsAnd more!
2021 INFINITI QX80 Interior Technology
From its dual-touchscreen interface to its connectivity features, the QX80 is one of the most forward-thinking cars on the Lees Summit market. Here are the standard and available technology features for this SUV:
- Two full color touchscreens
- INFINITI InTouch™ with WI-FI Hotspot for up to 7 devices at a time
- Smart RearView Mirror
- 17-speaker Bose Performance Audio
- QX80 Navigation with voice recognition and SiriusXM™ Traffic
- Available Intelligent Cruise Control and Around View® Monitor
- Apple CarPlay®
- BLUETOOTH® hands-free phone system
Step Inside the QX80 Interior Today!
There’s so many perks to list when it comes to the QX80 interior, but the best way to see if this SUV is right for you is to look around it yourself! Merriam drivers can find it at INFINITI of Kansas City, where the resources at our finance center can help you work out a great payment plan. Contact us today to set up an appointment!
More from INFINITI of Kansas City
The 2021 INFINITI QX50 is here to change the game for crossovers. With the INFINITI world’s First Variable Compression Turbo engine and multiple driver assistance technologies, you will be amazed by the performance on the Overland Park roads. What’s more is that the INFINITI QX50 is also bringing unique exterior colors, so you can find one…
The 2021 INFINITI QX80 is the latest update to one of the most feature-heavy and luxurious SUVs on the market. And with a standard V8 engine, Merriam and Overland Park drivers can get up to 8,500 pounds of INFINITI QX80 towing capacity. That’s quite a lot, but there’s even more to the QX80’s performance perks than…
If you’re looking for a high-performance sedan to enhance your drives around Overland Park, consider one of the exciting 2021 INFINITI Q50 configurations at INFINITI of Kansas City. Whether you’re interested in the top-tier INFINITI Q50 RED SPORT or the entry-level model, we’ll help you find what you’re looking for. Explore the INFINITI Q50 price and standard features…