2020 INFINITI QX80 Interior
With its distinctive exterior, the 2020 INFINITI QX80 is hard to miss on the Overland Park roads. You are also probably wondering about what comes equipped in the new INFINITI QX80 interior. Explore all of the details on the luxury amenities and interior space in this handy guide from INFINITI of Kansas City, proudly serving the Olathe area and beyond.
2020 INFINITI QX80 Interior: Dimensions
The 2020 QX80 interior has seating for up to eight adult passengers while leaving enough room to breathe and lots of space for your belongings. Whether you’re packing up the family and all of their gear for a road trip or you’re just getting the weekly groceries, you’ll appreciate the INFINITI QX80 interior dimensions:
- Interior Passenger Volume: 152.5 cubic feet
- Interior Cargo Volume (seats up): 16.6 cubic feet
- Interior Cargo Volume (seats down): 49.6 cubic feet
- Max Interior Cargo Volume: 95.1 cubic feet
- Interior Head Room 1st/2nd/3rd row (inches): 39.9/ 40 / 36.8
- Interior Legroom 1st/2nd/3rd row (inches): 39.6 / 41 / 28.8
- Interior Shoulder room 1st/2nd/3rd row (inches): 63.8 / 63.5 / 60.5
2020 INFINITI QX80 Interior: Comfort First
With leather-appointed seating throughout, heated front seats, and a 10-way power driver’s seat with two-way power lumbar support, the INFINITI QX80 interior has the features drivers want for an enjoyable driving experience.
Other standard interior amenities include:
- Climate Control Seats on both the first and second rows for optimal temperature
- First-row seat memory that also remembers your steering wheel and side-view mirror settings
- Leather-appointed seats and a leather-wrapped steering wheel with stunning trims create a striking interior
- Seating for up to 8 people
- Available button activated controls for the second-row seats that make access easy for your Olathe family
2020 INFINITI QX80 Interior: Technology
A comfortable interior is not complete without advanced convenience and entertainment technologies that keep you connected while on the Kansas City roads. The new QX80 interior features include:
- Smart Rearview Mirror
- Apple CarPlay®
- BLUETOOTH® hands-free phone system
- Dual 8-inch color monitors for video playback and multimedia
- Navigation with Lane Guidance and 3-D Building Graphics
- Around View® Monitor with Moving Object Detection
- SIRIUSXM® Traffic with complimentary trial access to real-time traffic information
- Upper 8-inch and lower 7-inch full-color touchscreens
- And more!
Check Out the INFINITI QX80 Interior at INFINITI of Kansas City!
Visit our Merriam showroom and explore the QX80 interior and everything this luxury SUV has to offer. Give us a call to arrange a test drive, find out the QX80 price and towing capabilities, or to find out about our available new vehicle specials. If a new INFINITI QX80 isn’t in the works, consider a quality used QX80! The 2021 model is out, and we have you look at the new QX80 reviews.When you’re ready to upgrade your Lees Summit drives, we’re here to help!
More from INFINITI of Kansas City
The 2021 INFINITI QX50 is here to change the game for crossovers. With the INFINITI world’s First Variable Compression Turbo engine and multiple driver assistance technologies, you will be amazed by the performance on the Overland Park roads. What’s more is that the INFINITI QX50 is also bringing unique exterior colors, so you can find one…
The 2021 INFINITI QX80 is the latest update to one of the most feature-heavy and luxurious SUVs on the market. And with a standard V8 engine, Merriam and Overland Park drivers can get up to 8,500 pounds of INFINITI QX80 towing capacity. That’s quite a lot, but there’s even more to the QX80’s performance perks than…
If you’re looking for a high-performance sedan to enhance your drives around Overland Park, consider one of the exciting 2021 INFINITI Q50 configurations at INFINITI of Kansas City. Whether you’re interested in the top-tier INFINITI Q50 RED SPORT or the entry-level model, we’ll help you find what you’re looking for. Explore the INFINITI Q50 price and standard features…