2020 INFINITI QX80 Interior
With its distinctive exterior, the 2020 INFINITI QX80 is hard to miss on the Overland Park roads. You are also probably wondering about what comes equipped in the new INFINITI QX80 interior. Explore all of the details on the luxury amenities and interior space in this handy guide from INFINITI of Kansas City, proudly serving the Olathe area and beyond.
2020 INFINITI QX80 Interior: Dimensions
The 2020 QX80 interior has seating for up to eight adult passengers while leaving enough room to breathe and lots of space for your belongings. Whether you’re packing up the family and all of their gear for a road trip or you’re just getting the weekly groceries, you’ll appreciate the INFINITI QX80 interior dimensions:
- Interior Passenger Volume: 152.5 cubic feet
- Interior Cargo Volume (seats up): 16.6 cubic feet
- Interior Cargo Volume (seats down): 49.6 cubic feet
- Max Interior Cargo Volume: 95.1 cubic feet
- Interior Head Room 1st/2nd/3rd row (inches): 39.9/ 40 / 36.8
- Interior Legroom 1st/2nd/3rd row (inches): 39.6 / 41 / 28.8
- Interior Shoulder room 1st/2nd/3rd row (inches): 63.8 / 63.5 / 60.5
2020 INFINITI QX80 Interior: Comfort First
With leather-appointed seating throughout, heated front seats, and a 10-way power driver’s seat with two-way power lumbar support, the INFINITI QX80 interior has the features drivers want for an enjoyable driving experience.
Other standard interior amenities include:
- Climate Control Seats on both the first and second rows for optimal temperature
- First-row seat memory that also remembers your steering wheel and side-view mirror settings
- Leather-appointed seats and a leather-wrapped steering wheel with stunning trims create a striking interior
- Seating for up to 8 people
- Available button activated controls for the second-row seats that make access easy for your Olathe family
2020 INFINITI QX80 Interior: Technology
A comfortable interior is not complete without advanced convenience and entertainment technologies that keep you connected while on the Kansas City roads. The new QX80 interior features include:
- Smart Rearview Mirror
- Apple CarPlay®
- BLUETOOTH® hands-free phone system
- Dual 8-inch color monitors for video playback and multimedia
- Navigation with Lane Guidance and 3-D Building Graphics
- Around View® Monitor with Moving Object Detection
- SIRIUSXM® Traffic with complimentary trial access to real-time traffic information
- Upper 8-inch and lower 7-inch full-color touchscreens
- And more!
Check Out the INFINITI QX80 Interior at INFINITI of Kansas City!
Visit our Merriam showroom and explore the QX80 interior and everything this luxury SUV has to offer. Give us a call to arrange a test drive, find out the QX80 price and towing capabilities, or to find out about our available new vehicle specials. If a new INFINITI QX80 isn’t in the works, consider a quality used QX80! The 2021 model is out, and we have you look at the new QX80 reviews.When you’re ready to upgrade your Lees Summit drives, we’re here to help!
More from INFINITI of Kansas City
The 2021 INFINITI QX80 reviews are in, and this SUV is a major hit with the critics. Boasting jaw-dropping specs and head-turning style, the latest model is made for luxury lovers in Overland Park. But you don’t have to take our word for it, take a look at the latest INFINITI QX80 reviews below – and…
The INFINITI QX80 offers luxury styling and a powerful performance, so it’s no surprise that so many Overland Park drivers are drawn to this three-row SUV. But, which of the six INFINITI QX80 configurations will make its way to your driveway? From the LUXE to the SENSORY, this lineup encompasses the very best of modern luxury….
The 2021 INFINITI QX50 is a five-passenger luxury SUV with innovative engineering and provocative styling. For those Merriam drivers looking for an affordable luxury SUV, the 2021 QX50 starts at an MSRP of only $37,950*. Do you want to know what the auto industry experts say in their 2021 QX50 reviews? Learn more from this guide from…