2020 INFINITI QX80 Interior
With its distinctive exterior, the 2020 INFINITI QX80 is hard to miss on the Overland Park roads. You are also probably wondering about what comes equipped in the new INFINITI QX80 interior. Explore all of the details on the luxury amenities and interior space in this handy guide from INFINITI of Kansas City, proudly serving the Olathe area and beyond.
2020 INFINITI QX80 Interior: Dimensions
The 2020 QX80 interior has seating for up to eight adult passengers while leaving enough room to breathe and lots of space for your belongings. Whether you’re packing up the family and all of their gear for a road trip or you’re just getting the weekly groceries, you’ll appreciate the INFINITI QX80 interior dimensions:
- Interior Passenger Volume: 152.5 cubic feet
- Interior Cargo Volume (seats up): 16.6 cubic feet
- Interior Cargo Volume (seats down): 49.6 cubic feet
- Max Interior Cargo Volume: 95.1 cubic feet
- Interior Head Room 1st/2nd/3rd row (inches): 39.9/ 40 / 36.8
- Interior Legroom 1st/2nd/3rd row (inches): 39.6 / 41 / 28.8
- Interior Shoulder room 1st/2nd/3rd row (inches): 63.8 / 63.5 / 60.5
2020 INFINITI QX80 Interior: Comfort First
With leather-appointed seating throughout, heated front seats, and a 10-way power driver’s seat with two-way power lumbar support, the INFINITI QX80 interior has the features drivers want for an enjoyable driving experience.
Other standard interior amenities include:
- Climate Control Seats on both the first and second rows for optimal temperature
- First-row seat memory that also remembers your steering wheel and side-view mirror settings
- Leather-appointed seats and a leather-wrapped steering wheel with stunning trims create a striking interior
- Seating for up to 8 people
- Available button activated controls for the second-row seats that make access easy for your Olathe family
2020 INFINITI QX80 Interior: Technology
A comfortable interior is not complete without advanced convenience and entertainment technologies that keep you connected while on the Kansas City roads. The new QX80 interior features include:
- Smart Rearview Mirror
- Apple CarPlay®
- BLUETOOTH® hands-free phone system
- Dual 8-inch color monitors for video playback and multimedia
- Navigation with Lane Guidance and 3-D Building Graphics
- Around View® Monitor with Moving Object Detection
- SIRIUSXM® Traffic with complimentary trial access to real-time traffic information
- Upper 8-inch and lower 7-inch full-color touchscreens
- And more!
Check Out the INFINITI QX80 Interior at INFINITI of Kansas City!
Visit our Merriam showroom and explore the QX80 interior and everything this luxury SUV has to offer. Give us a call to arrange a test drive, find out the QX80 price and towing capabilities, or to find out about our available new vehicle specials. If a new INFINITI QX80 isn’t in the works, consider a quality used QX80! The 2021 model is out, and we have you look at the new QX80 reviews.When you’re ready to upgrade your Lees Summit drives, we’re here to help!
More from INFINITI of Kansas City
If you’re in the market for a luxurious new crossover SUV for your Merriam commute, The 2020 INFINITI QX60 crossover is ideal! With its powerhouse engine and spacious interior loaded with high-end comfort and tech features, it’s going to take your commute to the next level. Even with the entry-level trim, you get a remarkable standard suite of…
The INFINITI QX50 is a customer and critic favorite for its powerful and refined ride, but just what can it do on the Olathe roads? When properly equipped, the 2021 INFINITI QX50 towing capacity reaches a total of 3,000 pounds! So whether heading on a weekend getaway or hauling gear to work in Overland Park, this…
If you’re in the market for a luxury family-sized vehicle to take your drives around Overland Park to the next level, consider one of the 2021 INFINITI QX50 trims at INFINITI of Kansas City. When you visit our dealership, we’ll work with you one-on-one to help you find the new INFINITI QX50 for sale that’s best suited for your…