What’s Inside the 2019 INFINITI QX60 Interior?
Looking to add a touch of luxury to your daily Overland Park commute? The 2019 INFINITI QX60 crossover SUV fits the bill with a powerhouse engine performance, a spacious interior laden with high-end comfort and tech features. Even when you opt for the entry-level trim, you’ll enjoy a remarkable standard suite of features, while optional packages and advanced trims give you upgrade options. Learn more about what the new QX60 interior offers with INFINITI of Kansas City, below.
INFINITI QX60 Interior Space and Seating Capacity
The INFINITI QX60 seats up to seven passengers with ease, leaving plenty of room to stretch and get comfortable on long Olathe drives or local excursions to Merriam, KS summer activities. When you need extra cargo space, the 60/40 split folding second row and 50/50 split folding third row seat backs will be your best asset. Explore the details on interior dimensions here:
- Headroom: 40.7 inches (front row), 38.2 inches (second row), 36.5 inches (third row)
- Legroom: 42.2 inches (front row), 41.7 inches (second row), 30.8 inches (third row)
- Cargo space: 16.0 cubic feet behind the third row, 40.5 cubic feet behind the second row, 76.2 cubic feet behind the first row
- Total interior volume: 149.0 cubic feet
INFINITI knows it’s important for your rear passengers to be comfortable, but they certainly didn’t skimp on driver and front passenger comfort, either. A heated 8-way power driver’s seat and heated 6-way power front passenger’s seat are standard, while additional upgrades like climate-controlled front seats and heated second-row seats are available with the LUXE trim level.
QX60 Standout Interior Features
What would a comfortable cabin be without plenty of advanced technology to complement it? No matter which QX60 trim level you choose, you’ll enjoy the following standard interior features:
- INFINITI InTouch™ 8-inch infotainment display
- Bluetooth® connectivity
- First, second, and third row USB ports
- Tie down anchors for the cargo net
- Second row folding armrest with storage
- Front center console with dual-level storage, a 12-Volt outlet, 2 USB ports, and an auxiliary jack
- Tri-Zone Automatic Temperature Control with Microfilter
Drivers who upgrade to the QX60 PURE will gain access to a 6-speaker audio system, while the LUXE awards a BOSE® 13-speaker premium audio system and optional wireless headphones.
2019 INFINITI QX60 Packages
When you customize your INFINITI QX60 LUXE or LUXE AWD model with one of three INFINITI packages, your average Lees Summit grocery run will become a highly-anticipated event:
- ESSENTIAL PACKAGE
- INFINITI InTouch™ Navigation with voice recognition
- Leather-appointed seats for the first and second row
- INFINITI Radiant Illuminated Kick Plates
- THEATER PACKAGE
- Rear console-mounted USB port and HDMI port
- Dual 8-inch monitors for video playback
- Two sets of wireless headphones
- Rear headphone jack with volume control
- Wireless remote control
- LIMITED PACKAGE
- Unique contrast stitching on steering wheel, instrument panel, and shift knob
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel
- Stone colored semi-aniline leather-appointed perforated seats in all three rows
- Dark silver-colored wood accents
These trim-exclusive packages add $2,900, $2,150, or $5,000 to your overall INFINITI QX60 LUXE or LUXE AWD purchase price, respectively.
Explore the INFINITI QX60 at INFINITI of Kansas City Today!
While the INFINITI SUV QX60 interior looks stellar on paper, it’s not until you climb inside this luxury crossover SUV that you truly understand how much it has to offer. Contact us to arrange a test drive at our Merriam dealership today, or get in touch with our finance professionals to start a discussion about your leasing and buying options! While you’re here, you can explore all of the exciting QX60 color options. Shopping on a budget? Explore our low-mileage used INFINITI inventory to find a pre-owned QX60 with 30,000 miles or less!
More from INFINITI of Kansas City
The 2021 INFINITI QX50 is here to change the game for crossovers. With the INFINITI world’s First Variable Compression Turbo engine and multiple driver assistance technologies, you will be amazed by the performance on the Overland Park roads. What’s more is that the INFINITI QX50 is also bringing unique exterior colors, so you can find one…
The 2021 INFINITI QX80 is the latest update to one of the most feature-heavy and luxurious SUVs on the market. And with a standard V8 engine, Merriam and Overland Park drivers can get up to 8,500 pounds of INFINITI QX80 towing capacity. That’s quite a lot, but there’s even more to the QX80’s performance perks than…
If you’re looking for a high-performance sedan to enhance your drives around Overland Park, consider one of the exciting 2021 INFINITI Q50 configurations at INFINITI of Kansas City. Whether you’re interested in the top-tier INFINITI Q50 RED SPORT or the entry-level model, we’ll help you find what you’re looking for. Explore the INFINITI Q50 price and standard features…